Payment of tariff in Russia, CIS, third countries
Railway transportation of goods from the departure station to the destination station includes payment of the railway tariff for adjacent territories.
- For the transportation of goods across the territory of the Russian Federation, an Agreement with JSC "Russian Railways" is required for payment of transit import-export and domestic transportation.
- For the transportation of cargo in the CIS countries and third countries, contracts with the administrations of the railways for payment of tariffs for the territories of the cargo are required.
InterRail Service offers legal entities and individual entrepreneurs to use the service Tariff Payment in Russia, CIS and third countries.
A clear advantage is the presence of direct contracts with the administrations of the railways and the possibility of paying tariffs for the territories of 3 countries.
Guarantees for clients
- Prompt processing of requests
Upon receipt of a request for the organization of rail transportation from a client in the shortest possible time, he receives a commercial offer that meets all the parameters.
Agreements with railway administrations, a wide branch network of InterRail Service and a developed network of contractors allow us to offer the most favorable conditions for the railway transportation of goods to our clients.
- Tracking the movement of rolling stock along the entire route
The use of technical means GLONASS. Use of IT solutions for railway infrastructure.
- Taking into account individual requirements
For each client, we assign a personal manager for constant interaction. We can also offer individual payment schemes for the payment of the railway tariff service.
Stages of interaction with clients
- Receiving a request for payment of a railway tariff
- Calculation of the cost of services
- Signing of the CONTRACT of transport expedition
- Receiving an application for payment of the railway tariff
- Fulfillment of obligations under the contract in accordance with the application
- Sending a package of reporting financial documents to the client
Types of transported goods
InterRail Service strives to build long-term and trusting relationships with each client.
Order a service or find out the cost of paying the railway tariff
+7(495) 937-59-27 (108)
Customer Service Department
+7(495) 937-59-27 (294)