Payment of tariff in Russia, CIS, third countries
Transportation of goods by rail from the departure station to the destination station includes payment of the tariff for the adjacent territories.
- For the transportation of goods across the territory of the Russian Federation, an Agreement with JSC "Russian Railways" is required for payment of transit import-export and domestic transportation.
- For the transportation of cargo in the CIS countries and third countries, contracts with the administrations of the railways for payment of tariffs for the territories of the cargo are required.
InterRail Service offers legal entities and individual entrepreneurs to use the service Tariff Payment in Russia, CIS and third countries.
A clear advantage is the presence of direct contracts with the administrations of the railways and the possibility of paying tariffs for the territories of 3 countries.
Guarantees for clients
- Prompt processing of requests
Upon receipt of a request from a client in the shortest possible time, he receives a commercial offer that meets all the parameters of the request.
Agreements with railway administrations. Wide branch network of InterRail Service. Developed network of contractors.
- Tracking the movement of rolling stock along the entire route
The use of technical means GLONASS. Use of IT solutions for railway infrastructure.
- Taking into account individual requirements
Each client of InterRail Service is assigned a specialist for constant interaction. Providing individual service payment schemes.
Stages of interaction with clients
- Receiving a request to pay a tariff
- Calculation of the cost of services
- Signing of the CONTRACT of transport expedition
- Receiving an application for payment of the tariff
- Fulfillment of obligations under the contract in accordance with the application
- Sending a package of reporting financial documents to the client
Types of transported goods
InterRail Service strives to build long-term and trusting relationships with each client.
Order a service or get a consultation
+7(495) 937-59-27 (108)
Customer Service Department
+7(495) 937-59-27 (294)