Transportation of dump trucks from the Seaport of St. Petersburg to the Kemerovo region by rail.
InterRail Service was contacted by a large trading company that sells large-sized equipment with a request for the organization of railway transportation of dump trucks for the mining industry from the Seaport of St. Petersburg to the Kemerovo region.
The work of InterRail Service began with the delivery of dump trucks to the port. The whole cargo transportation project was divided into several stages:
- The Client's contractors delivered oversized cargo to the port in containers, Flat Rack and Open Top. Unloading to the port site was provided from our side.
- The dump trucks arrived disassembled and before sending the components of the cargo to the destination, it was necessary to distribute them between platforms, gondola cars and containers.
- All bulky cargo components were loaded onto platforms and gondola cars. Small-sized parts are placed in containers.
- The cargo was sent from two stations. Bulky components have been shipped from the port. From the second terminal, to which auto delivery was organized, small-sized parts were sent in containers.
- Bulky cargo was received at the railway terminal in the Kemerovo region. Small-sized cargo is delivered using an autopilot from the terminal to the recipient's warehouse.
In the process of working on the project, InterRail Service contacted the Client and contractors from the Client's side.
- The duration of the project is 4 months.
- Dump trucks are delivered on time.
- 16 units of transportation equipment are involved.
- Every stage of the project was under control thanks to our team of professionals. Issues that did not depend on the company were promptly resolved: breakdown of technical means of loading, shortage of container ships and rolling stock.
The trust of our partners and the well-coordinated work of the InterRail Service team confirms the company's status as a reliable supplier in project logistics.