+7 (495) 937-59-27
A large manufacturing and service company contacted InterRail Service. The main activities of which are the production, supply and installation of building metal structures of any complexity category for construction projects in the oil and gas industry, operational and technical maintenance of buildings and structures of capital and temporary type.
The client was involved in a project for the construction of infrastructure for a gas field. The task was set to provide rolling stock for the transportation of reinforced concrete products and pipes from factories in the Urals, Bashkiria and Tatarstan with an end point in the northern part of the Yamal.
InterRail Service was required to carry out the following work in stages:
1) providing the project of transportation with rolling stock
2) coordination of sending wagons
3) calculation of the required batch of cars to minimize downtime at the departure station; loading according to the production schedule
4) constant interaction with the participants of the transportation process for the implementation of the project on time
Two significant restrictions were imposed on the work on the provision of services for the provision of rolling stock, which impeded the progress of the project:
1. The tight deadlines for the implementation of the project. It was necessary to deliver more than 900 cars in 2.5 months
2. The formation of the project budget and the costs of rolling stock by the client company was carried out during the period of low market rates for cars, but the market reached a higher level by the time the project was implemented.
InterRail Service managed to resolve these two limitations thanks to the established long-term and trusting partnerships with the car owners, the possibility of promptly attracting its own car fleet, as well as the use of modern IT solutions.
All work on the provision of rolling stock was completed on time and with proper quality, the goods were successfully delivered. Based on the results of the provision of services, InterRail Service has confirmed the status of a reliable carrier.