Europe - Russia
A solution for import cargo transportation from Europe to Russia, including the transportation of containers by railway transport by container train from Europe. The main terminals for the rail shipment of goods from European countries:
Basel Bad. Bf.
The advantage of this service is the optimal balance of indicators: the cost of container transportation, its safety and optimal terms.
Rail transportation of goods by containers from the EU countries is organized through the Malasheviche-Brest border crossing. After the containers are processed at the border crossing, the railway delivery of cargo by containers on the territory of Russia is organized in the following directions:
- Khovrino station
- Bely Rast station
- Kupavna station
- Elektrougli station
- Selyatino station
- Koltsovo station
- Yekaterinburg-Tovarny station
- Krasnodar-Sortirovochny station
The minimum estimated time of container cargo transportation from Europe is from 15 days.
After the arrival and processing of the container at the railway terminal of the destination station, the container is delivered to the customer's address. Pickup from the railway terminal by the client is also possible.
In case of delivery of containers to other locations in Russia, it is possible to send containers to the arrival railway stations agreed with the client.
The appropriate types and sizes of the container are selected for each cargo.
Guarantees for clients
- Compliance with delivery times
30 years of experience in organizing container transportation has allowed InterRail Service to identify the most optimal routes for international cargo transportation, which minimize logistics costs for our customers. Service Europe - Russia allows you to implement container transportation of goods by road and by rail within 8 days to Moscow and the regions.
- Cargo transportation safety
Many years of experience in providing this service has contributed to the standardization of the process of international container transportation, minimizing the risk of damage to goods during their transportation.
- Taking into account the individual requirements of the client
Each client of InterRail Service is assigned a personal specialist for constant interaction.
- Tracking the geolocation of cargo
To ensure our customers that their cargo is safe throughout the entire route of the containers, they are tracked and, if necessary, informed about the location of the cargo.
Provision of Warranties
- Direct rail link Europe - Russia
- Own regular train service with departure from Duisburg (terminal D3T) with the possibility of delivering goods in containers using road or rail transport to the departure station
- Containers can be dispatched by rail from the ports of Antwerp (Combinant) and Rotterdam (RSC)
Stages of interaction with clients
- Acceptance of an application from the client for the organization of transportation
- In accordance with the client's request, placing a request to the agent (sea / railway)
- Coordination with the client of the optimal schedule and route of transportation
- Informing the client about the status and location of the cargo
Consulting the client on the following issues:
- rules, delivery times and conditions of carriage of goods
- the procedure for drawing up contracts, applications and shipping documents
- procedure for payment for transportation and additional services
- Monitoring compliance with the delivery time of the goods and documentary confirmation of the completion of transportation
What kind of cargo do our clients import?
InterRail Service offers each client the most optimal cost of container transportation, taking into account all individual wishes. Thus, we strive to build long-term and trusting relationships with each client.
Order a service or find out the cost of container transportation