Europe - China (direct rail)
The growth in the export of goods from the EU countries to China is due to the fact that China has become the largest trading partner of the European Union. The main imports to China are machinery, vehicles, manufactured goods, chemical products, energy, raw materials and food.
The routes for the delivery of goods in containers from the EU countries to China also pass through the territory of the Russian Federation and Central Asia. InterRail Service provides its clients with the organization of rail container transportation in containers between Europe and China within the framework of the operator's route "New Silk Road".
A clear advantage of this service is the organization of container transportation at all its stages, from points of departure in Western Europe to destinations in China. At all important stages of transportation, the staff of InterRail interact with the cargo in the corresponding location.
Regular rail container traffic follows the route from European countries with the receipt of containers from foreign roads in Brest (Belarus). Further, as part of full-set container trains, destination in Yiwu province, Wuhan. At the same time, the Europe - China service includes:
- Preliminary check of documents before the arrival of containers at the entrance border station Brest-Severny-export (Belarus)
- A full range of works on receiving containers at st. Brest-Severny-export
- Formation of trains \ groups of dispatched containers depending on customer requests
- Complex of loading and unloading works
- Providing empty containers in Germany and Poland for transportation to China
Guarantees for clients
- Compliance with delivery times
With more than 30 years of experience in organizing container transportation, InterRail Service has tested the most optimal routes for cargo transportation, which minimize the time of cargo delivery for our clients. Service Europe - China allows you to implement container transportation with transit time across the CIS within 5-6 days.
- Cargo transportation safety
Many years of experience in providing this service has helped to identify the most proven container shipping routes that minimize the risk of damage to goods during transportation.
- Taking into account the individual requirements of the client
Each client of InterRail Service is assigned a personal specialist for constant interaction.
- Tracking the geolocation of cargo
Throughout the entire route, the tracking of containers with cargo is organized and, if necessary, informing the client about this, so that he is sure of its safe condition.
Benefits for the client
- Own container train Duisburg - Malaszewicz, Hamburg - Malaszewicz
- Ability to transport containers to Chengdu, Chongqin, Xi'an
- Daily monitoring of the situation with transported containers from the entrance station Brest (BC) to the delivery station Dostyk-export (KZH), Zabaikalsk-export and Zamyn-Uud
- Possibility of using alternative routes of transportation in the CIS with the delivery of containers to China via Dostyk-export or Altynkol-export, depending on the client's requests
- The ability to transport goods under the sanctions embargo
Stages of interaction with clients
- Acceptance of applications for the organization of container transportation from an existing client or an employee of the sales department
- Organization of the process of container transportation in accordance with the client's application and the current contract
- Control of all stages of transportation
- Registration of the necessary shipping documentation
- Informing customers about the status and location of goods
- Monitoring compliance with the delivery time of the goods and documentary confirmation of the completion of transportation
- Control of document flow and timely provision of supporting documents for completed cargo and transportation operations
Consulting clients on the following issues:
- rules, delivery times and conditions for container transportation of goods
- the procedure for drawing up contracts, applications and shipping documents
- procedure for payment for transportation and additional services
What kind of cargo do our clients import?
InterRail Service offers each client the most optimal cost of the service, taking into account all individual wishes. Thus, we strive to build long-term and trusting relationships with each client.
Order a service or find out the cost of container transportation
+7(495) 937-59-27 (199, 126)