Europe - China (direct rail)
Solution for organization of cargo transportation from EU countries to China, including transportation of containers by railway container train from Europe.
The main locations of rail freight terminals from Europe (it is possible to send goods under EXW, FOB delivery terms):
Basel Bad. Bf.
A clear advantage of this service is the organization of container transportation at all its stages, from points of departure in Western Europe to destinations in China. At all important stages of transportation, the staff of InterRail interact with the cargo in the corresponding location.
Rail transportation of cargo in containers from the European Union countries is organized through the border crossing Malaszewicze-Brest. After handling of containers at the border crossing Railway delivery of containers by rail is organized in container trains to Yiwu and Wuhan provinces. International rail service Europe - China includes:
- Preliminary check of documents before containers arrive at the entry border station Brest-Severny-Exportny (Belarus)
- Full range of container reception operations at Brest-Severny-Exportny station (Belarus)
- Formation of trains and groups of outgoing containers depending on customer requests
- Range of loading and unloading operations
- Providing empty containers in Germany and Poland for transportations to China
- Own container train Duisburg - Malaszewicze, Hamburg - Malaszewicze
- Possibility of shipping containers to Chengdu, Chongqin, Xian, Urumqi, Yiwu and Wuhan
- Daily monitoring of containers transported from Brest (BC) entry station to Dostyk-export (KZH) delivery station, Zabaikalsk-export, Zamyn-Uud and Altynkol-export
- Possibility to use alternative routes for transportation within CIS countries with delivery of containers to China through Dostyk-Export or Altynkol-Export depending on customer requests
- Possibility to transport cargoes that are under sanction embargo
Minimum estimated time of container transportation from China is 15-17 days.
After arrival and handling of the container at the railway terminal of the destination station, delivery of the container to the customer's address is arranged. It is also possible to pick up the container from the railway terminal by the customer.
The appropriate types and sizes of the container are selected for each cargo.
Guarantees for clients
- Compliance with delivery times
30 years of experience in organizing container transportation has allowed InterRail Service to identify the most optimal routes for international cargo transportation, which minimize logistics costs for our customers. The international railway service Europe - China allows you to implement container transportation of goods with transit time across the territory of the CIS within 5-6 days.
- Cargo transportation safety
Many years of experience in providing this service has contributed to the standardization of the process of international container transportation, minimizing the risk of damage to goods during their transportation.
- Taking into account the individual requirements of the client
Each client of InterRail Service is assigned a personal specialist for constant interaction.
- Tracking the geolocation of cargo
To ensure our customers that their cargo is safe throughout the entire route of the containers, they are tracked and, if necessary, informed about the location of the cargo.
Stages of interaction with clients
- Acceptance of applications for the organization of container transportation from an existing client or an employee of the sales department
- Organization of the process of container transportation in accordance with the client's application and the current contract
- Control of all stages of transportation
- Registration of the necessary shipping documentation
- Informing customers about the status and location of goods
- Monitoring compliance with the delivery time of the goods and documentary confirmation of the completion of transportation
- Control of document flow and timely provision of supporting documents for completed cargo and transportation operations
Consulting clients on the following issues:
- rules, delivery times and conditions for container transportation of goods
- the procedure for drawing up contracts, applications and shipping documents
- procedure for payment for transportation and additional services
What kind of cargo do our clients import?
InterRail Service offers each client the most optimal cost of the service, taking into account all individual wishes. Thus, we strive to build long-term and trusting relationships with each client.
Order a service or find out the cost of container transportation