Europe - Central Asia
The growth of trade between the countries of the European Union and Central Asia is due to their interaction in various economic spheres. Thus, for the reliable transportation of goods from the countries of Western and Central Europe to the CIS and Central Asia (Almaty, Tashkent, Bishkek), a service is needed that combines the optimal cost of container transportation, safety and delivery times.
Since the international delivery of cargo in containers from European countries to Central Asia also passes through the territory of the Russian Federation, InterRail Service provides its customers with a rail service for organizing container transportation Europe - Central Asia.
A clear advantage of this service is the ability to provide railway rolling stock for transportation at stations in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, which are officially open to work with heavy containers.
The regular route of container transportation of goods by rail follows from European countries with the reception of containers from foreign roads in Brest (Belarus). International rail service Europe - Central Asia includes:
- Organization of a preliminary check of shipping documents for their compliance with the customs legislation of the CIS countries
- Provision of rolling stock
Guarantees for clients
- Prompt dispatch of containers from the station in Brest
The presence of railway rolling stock in Brest guarantees the acceptance of containers from European countries and transshipment to the CIS platforms in the shortest possible time.
- Cargo transportation safety
Many years of experience in organizing container transportation has contributed to identifying the most proven rail service routes for the delivery of goods from Europe to Central Asia, which minimize the risk of damage to goods during their transportation.
- Taking into account the individual requirements of the client
Each client of InterRail Service is assigned a personal specialist for constant interaction.
- Tracking the geolocation of cargo
Throughout the entire route, the tracking of containers with cargo is organized and, if necessary, informing the client about this, so that he is sure of its safe condition.
Benefits for the client
- Information support for the transportation of containers by rail, daily informing the client about the location of the container
- Competitive rates. The possibility of carrying out through transportation from the EU countries, or only from the border of Malashevich / Brest - at the client's choice
- InterRail AG own offices in Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
Stages of interaction with clients
- Acceptance of applications for the organization of container transportation from an existing client or an employee of the sales department
- Organization of the process of container transportation in accordance with the client's application and the current contract
- Control of all stages of transportation
- Registration of the necessary shipping documentation
- Informing customers about the status and location of goods
- Monitoring compliance with the delivery time of the goods and documentary confirmation of the completion of transportation
- Control of document flow and timely provision of supporting documents for completed cargo and transportation operations
Consulting clients on the following issues:
- rules, delivery times and conditions for container transportation of goods
- the procedure for drawing up contracts, applications and shipping documents
- procedure for payment for transportation and additional services
What kind of cargo do our clients import?
InterRail Service offers each client the most optimal cost of the service, taking into account all individual wishes. Thus, we strive to build long-term and trusting relationships with each client.
Order a service or find out the cost of container transportation
+7(495) 937-59-27 (199, 126)