Europe - Central Asia
The growth in trade between the countries of the European Union and Central Asia is due to their interaction in various economic spheres. Thus, for the reliable transportation of goods from the countries of Western and Central Europe to the CIS and Central Asia (Almaty, Tashkent, Bishkek), a reliable service is needed that combines the optimal cost of transportation, safety and delivery times.
The routes for the delivery of goods in containers from the EU countries to Central Asia also pass through the territory of the Russian Federation. InterRail Service provides its clients with a service for the organization of import rail transportation in containers from Europe to Central Asia.
A clear advantage of this service is the ability to provide rolling stock for transportation at stations in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, officially open to work with heavy containers.
Regular rail transportation is carried out in containers and follows the route from European countries with the receipt of containers from foreign roads in Brest (Belarus). At the same time, the Europe - Central Asia service includes:
- Organization of a preliminary check of shipping documents for their compliance with the customs legislation of the CIS countries
- Provision of rolling stock
Guarantees for clients
- Prompt dispatch of containers from the station in Brest
The presence of rolling stock in Brest guarantees the acceptance of containers from Europe and reloading to the CIS platforms in the shortest possible time.
- Cargo transportation safety
Many years of experience in providing this service has helped to identify the most proven rail routes that minimize the risk of damage to goods during transportation.
- Taking into account the individual requirements of the client
Each client of InterRail Service is assigned a personal specialist for constant interaction.
- Tracking the geolocation of cargo
Throughout the entire route, we track the location of the cargo and, if necessary, inform the client about it so that he is sure of its safe condition.
Benefits for the client
- Information support of transportation, daily informing the client about the location of the container
- Competitive rates. The possibility of carrying out through transportation from the EU countries, or only from the border of Malashevich / Brest - at the client's choice
- InterRail AG own offices in Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
Stages of interaction with clients
- Acceptance of applications for the organization of transportation from an existing client, or a sales representative
- Organization of the transportation process in accordance with the client's application and the current contract
- Control of all stages of transportation
- Registration of the necessary shipping documentation
- Informing customers about the status and location of goods
- Monitoring compliance with the delivery time of the goods and documentary confirmation of the completion of transportation
- Control of document flow and timely provision of supporting documents for completed cargo and transportation operations
Consulting clients on the following issues:
- rules, delivery times and conditions of carriage of goods
- the procedure for drawing up contracts, applications and shipping documents
- procedure for payment for transportation and additional services
What kind of cargo do our clients import?
InterRail Service offers each client the most optimal cost of the service, taking into account all individual wishes. Thus, we strive to build long-term and trusting relationships with each client.
Order a service or get a consultation
+7(495) 937-59-27 (199, 126)