China - Europe (direct rail)
The growth in imports of goods from China to the EU countries is due to the fact that China has become the largest trading partner of the European Union. The main imports to Europe are electrical machinery and equipment, plastics and plastic products, textiles, furniture, and land vehicles.
Since the international delivery of cargo in containers from China to European countries also passes through the territory of the Russian Federation and Central Asia, InterRail Service provides its customers with a railway service for organizing China-Europe container transportation as part of the New Silk Road operator route.
A clear advantage of this service is the organization of container transportation at all its stages, from points of departure in China to destinations in Central and Western Europe. At all important stages of transportation, the staff of InterRail interact with the cargo in the corresponding location.
The regular route of container transportation of goods by rail follows the route from China (provinces of Yiwu, Wuhan) through the border stations of Kazakhstan (Dostyk), Russia (Zabaikalsk), and Mongolia (Zamyn-Uud). Further, the transportation of containers by rail is organized as part of container trains for destinations in Europe. China-Europe international rail service includes:
- A full range of works on receiving containers at st. Brest-Severny-export
- Formation of trains \ groups of dispatched containers depending on customer requests
- Complex of loading and unloading works
- Providing empty containers in Germany and Poland for transportation to China
Guarantees for clients
- Compliance with delivery times
30 years of experience in organizing container transportation has allowed InterRail Service to identify the most optimal routes for international cargo transportation, which minimize logistics costs for our customers. The international railway service China - Europe allows you to implement container transportation of goods with transit time across the CIS within 5-6 days.
- Cargo transportation safety
Many years of experience in providing this service has contributed to the standardization of the process of international container transportation, minimizing the risk of damage to goods during their transportation.
- Taking into account the individual requirements of the client
Each client of InterRail Service is assigned a personal specialist for constant interaction.
- Tracking the geolocation of cargo
To ensure our customers that their cargo is safe throughout the entire route of the containers, they are tracked and, if necessary, informed about the location of the cargo.
Benefits for the client
- Operator of the longest route to date, China Province Yiwu - Madrid (Spain)
- Partnership with the roads of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus on improving the service provided
- Possibility of transportation of postal cargo as part of regular container trains
- Interrail AG own offices in Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan
- The ability to deliver containers as part of a single train to the station. Malaszewicz (Poland) and distribution of containers in Poland
- Own train Malashevich - Duisburg with a fixed time of transportation (2 days)
Stages of interaction with clients
- Acceptance of applications for the organization of container transportation from an existing client or an employee of the sales department
- Organization of the process of container transportation in accordance with the client's application and the current contract
- Control of all stages of transportation
- Registration of the necessary shipping documentation
- Informing customers about the status and location of goods
- Monitoring compliance with the delivery time of the goods and documentary confirmation of the completion of transportation
- Control of document flow and timely provision of supporting documents for completed cargo and transportation operations
Consulting clients on the following issues:
- rules, delivery times and conditions for container transportation of goods
- the procedure for drawing up contracts, applications and shipping documents
- procedure for payment for transportation and additional services
What kind of cargo do our clients import?
InterRail Service offers each client the most optimal cost of the service, taking into account all individual wishes. Thus, we strive to build long-term and trusting relationships with each client.
Order a service or find out the cost of container transportation
+7(495) 937-59-27 (199, 126)