China - Europe (direct rail)
The growth in imports of goods from China to the EU countries is due to the fact that China has become the largest trading partner of the European Union. The main imports to Europe are electrical machinery and equipment, plastics and plastic products, textiles, furniture, and land vehicles.
The routes for the delivery of goods in containers from China to the EU countries pass through the territory of the Russian Federation and Central Asia. InterRail Service provides its clients with the organization of import rail transportation by containers from China to Europe within the framework of the operator's route "New Silk Road".
A clear advantage of this service is the organization of transportation at all its stages, from points of departure in China to destinations in Central and Western Europe. At all important stages of transportation, the staff of InterRail interact with the cargo in the corresponding location.
Regular rail transportation is carried out in containers and follows the route from China (Yivu, Wuhan provinces) through the border stations of Kazakhstan (Dostyk), Russia (Zabaikalsk), Mongolia (Zamyn-Uud). Further, as part of full-set container trains, destination in the countries of the European Union. At the same time, the China - Europe service includes:
- A full range of works on receiving containers at st. Brest-Severny-export
- Formation of trains \ groups of dispatched containers depending on customer requests
- Complex of loading and unloading works
- Providing empty containers in Germany and Poland for transportation to China
Guarantees for clients
- Compliance with delivery times
With more than 30 years of experience, InterRail Service has tested the most optimal routes for the transportation of goods, which minimize the time of delivery of goods for our clients. Service China - Europe allows you to implement the delivery of goods with transit time across the CIS within 5-6 days.
- Cargo transportation safety
Many years of experience in providing this service has helped to identify the most proven rail routes that minimize the risk of damage to goods during transportation.
- Taking into account the individual requirements of the client
Each client of InterRail Service is assigned a personal specialist for constant interaction.
- Tracking the geolocation of cargo
Throughout the entire route, we track the location of the cargo and, if necessary, inform the client about it so that he is sure of its safe condition.
Benefits for the client
- Operator of the longest route to date, China Province Yiwu - Madrid (Spain)
- Partnership with the roads of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus on improving the service provided
- Possibility of transportation of postal cargo as part of regular container trains
- Interrail AG own offices in Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan
- The ability to deliver containers as part of a single train to the station. Malaszewicz (Poland) and distribution of containers in Poland
- Own train Malashevich - Duisburg with a fixed time of transportation (2 days)
Stages of interaction with clients
- Acceptance of applications for the organization of transportation from an existing client, or a sales representative
- Organization of the transportation process in accordance with the client's application and the current contract
- Control of all stages of transportation
- Registration of the necessary shipping documentation
- Informing customers about the status and location of goods
- Monitoring compliance with the delivery time of the goods and documentary confirmation of the completion of transportation
- Control of document flow and timely provision of supporting documents for completed cargo and transportation operations
Consulting clients on the following issues:
- rules, delivery times and conditions of carriage of goods
- the procedure for drawing up contracts, applications and shipping documents
- procedure for payment for transportation and additional services
What kind of cargo do our clients import?
InterRail Service offers each client the most optimal cost of the service, taking into account all individual wishes. Thus, we strive to build long-term and trusting relationships with each client.
Order a service or get a consultation
+7(495) 937-59-27 (199, 126)